Paving requires a clean well prepared surface that is contaminant free, treated with a cement mixture and then compacted to provide a lasting durable surface. If the initial preparations are not done correctly the paving will in time sag and fall in.
- Prepare the surface and remove all roots
- Landscaping is an important part of paving to guide water away and not dam up
- Mix cement into the ground for stabilising after compacting, the mixture will form a solid foundation
- After compacting to the correct density river sand is laid and the paving bricks follow
- Broom in river sand and cement, compact and hose down.
Paving DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME